- Cleanroom facilities are too expensive for individual research centers or (startup) companies to deploy.
- NanoLabNL provides the essential facilities for nanofabrication,with cleanrooms at five locations in NL.
- NanoLabNL is essential for Quantum Delta NL. Other technologyfields such as health, space, semicon and photonics will also benefitfrom the facilities.
- Renew the machinery of NanoLabNL by focusing on local quantumecosystems in Delft, Eindhoven, Twente, Groningen and Amsterdam. Link with the startup and SME support programs from AL-2.
- Renew equipment and machinery to the latest state-of-the-artand to advancements in quantum device manufacturing.
- Investments to ready the NanoLab facilities for higher technologyreadiness levels.
- Easy and flexible access for the scientific and commercial QTuser community, including startups.