- The development of quantum technology in the Netherlands is supported by a solid basis ofinnovative research.
- Continued funding in research and innovation is crucial to ensure a pipeline of new ideas and tech solutions, and to guarantee that the Netherlands stays at the international forefront of this highly competitive field.
- Quantum Delta NL will issue yearly ‘thematic’ open calls where all Dutch quantum researchers can apply.
- The target is to solidify and strengthen the basis of our three Catalyst Programmes. Daring research from this action line can grow into technology development within the Catalyst Programmes.
- Young talent is stimulated to apply and multidisciplinary collaboration with humanities is encouraged.
- Research projects that cover quantum computing, quantum networking, quantum sensing, quantum simulation, quantum algorithms and post-quantum cryptography.
- The research will be aligned with the European Quantum Flagship. Collaborative research with groups in the US or Japan will be made possible.
- The committee to coordinate Action Line 1 (Research & Innovation) consists of scientists covering the broad spectrum of quantum technologies in the Netherlands
- The committee also functions as the NWO quantum committee, in which capacity they will coordinate the implementation of this action line via the Dutch Research Council (NWO).
- The committee is the national contact point for questions, suggestions or comments regarding Action Line 1.